Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Robert and Bessalee

I have known Bessalee since High School and when she told me that her boyfriend Robert was headed to Afghanistan, I jumped at the chance to take some pictures of them before he left. They were great to work with and overall the shoot was a blast! Great looking couple, perfect day, great setting and I couldn’t ask for more. I have been looking forward to this shoot since the day we booked and glad to finally see some results. I wish them all the luck in the world and hope that Robert returns safely from serving our country so we can continue to do what we do back here at home. Thank you for what you do is an understatement but… Thank You and hope to see you soon!









1 comment:

Jasen said...

Who's he man?? Me but your're awesome dude. Where were these taken? Great location dude.... you holdin out secret spots?? :)

JMac