Monday, July 7, 2008

Hernandez Family and Friends

So Ruben (The madman with the sword below) and I have been planning a photo shoot with him and his daughter now for awhile and we finally got together to make it happen. His daughter Vivian brought her boyfriend Mike (…who made a great human light stand by the way!) and Ruben brought his girlfriend Tina. So we had a great time just hanging out and chasing the sunset around the location. Ruben couldn’t have picked a better day to do the shoot because it was one of the best sunsets in Fresno that I have seen in a long time and I’m glad that I got to capture it in such color. It absolutely POPS in the pictures!! Anyways, enough blabbering and check out the new pics finally!! I will have some wedding pics coming up sometime soon as soon as I can get the images from Jasen. So come back soon!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow . they look great. had great time. was fun. never done anything like that before..

:))

Ruben a.k.a The madman. :)