Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Logo

So I haven't posted anything in awhile and thought it would be a good time to update my blog. I haven't had any new shoots recently due to the crazy weather (...love this weather!!) so I went through some old pictures of last year when my sister and I went to the Final Four in Atlanta, Georgia. It was a once in a lifetime experience for sure and we had an amazing time! I picked a few pictures I thought you might like and thought I would share. I also created a new logo that is MUCH easier to read and I think is overall an improvement so let me know what you think. I can never make up my mind anyways on what I want. I can't wait to step behind the lens this wedding season, it's going to be epic so stay tuned! ...until next time, take care.

Drink Coca-Cola!


Atlanta had some AMAZING subways.


...yeah the basketball games were fun too.


Gold teeth in three hours!! I totally should have got some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new logo is nice... but I like the old one way more

Jasen M. said...

Uhhh... yeah right