Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bri

Ok, so here is my first ever modeling shoot. I had asked Bri to have a shoot with me for a little experimental lighting and shooting style and she agreed. She ended up being the perfect model for what I was looking for and the images turned out great!

We took them at an old abandoned house out in the country that was kinda creepy inside. I have to admit when I was scouting locations I was a little freaked out to walk in there by myself because with all the windows and doors boarded up, it was pitch black! Ghosts and I don’t get along very well, but they let us go unharmed :)












3 comments:

Jasen M. said...

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!!! Probably the best shooting I've ever seen from you. SUper sick!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed out on this, hopefully next you need some backup I can go. The pictures came out amazing bro and even more important, looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are by far some of the best photos! Not only is she stunning, but the background and additional props add amazing features to each photo! Beautiful work!