Thursday, March 13, 2008

...goin' on a cruise!

Hey everybody! I’m about to take off on my very first cruise tomorrow morning, YAY! My parents, Michele, Uncle Rick, and my sister and her boyfriend are going so it should be a good time. We are going on the Royal Caribbean to Ensenada, Mexico. It will also be my first time in Mexico so I’m super stoked. I’m going to take my hand dandy little Digital Rebel XT to hopefully get some good shots of the adventure. I REALLY want to take my 5D but it’s my baby and I can’t risk something happening to it if I have a wee too much to drink… not that it’s going to happen ;) Anyways, I will keep hopefully be posting a blog sometime early next week with a few pictures and how everything went.

Also, the wedding with Jasen and Jennifer went great last week and as soon as I can get my hands on the images from him I’ll get a few edited and posted for your viewing pleasure, haha. For now, you can check out his blog for a few of his great images until I get mine posted.

Until next time… good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

No comments: