Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tomorrow's Friday!

So Jasen, Jennifer and I have our first wedding of the season this Saturday and I’m totally stoked to shoot a wedding again. It’s supposed to be a pretty kick back day from what I hear and I can’t wait to test out the new equipment that I got and ideas that have been piling up over the last few months. I’m finally feel like I am starting to get to know my camera pretty well and am feeling a little more comfortable behind the lens with each shoot. I still have A LOT of growing to do as a photographer and so much more to learn!!

I saw a video on Mike Larson the other day on Cut Frame TV (kind of a YouTube for photographers) and it totally blew my mind. This guy is either crazy or he has a lot of backup cameras just in case! I'm not so sure I would attempt this, but I am very tempted to try :) You’ll know what I mean when you see the video. The part I am talking about is about 1:00 min into the clip so CHECK IT OUT!

In other news, my Civil Engineering senior project class is kicking my A$ and I can’t wait to finish. This one class alone is taking almost 20 hrs. per week of out of class work for just 2 units of credit, WHAT!! The semester is flying by though and it will all be over before I know it when I graduate in May :)

Oh and Jasen and Jennifer took their boy “Mini Mac” (Michael) to UCLA today for a consultation about a possible surgery and I hope that everything went well with nothing but good news! You can check out his BLOG for a little more info and probably an update within the next day or so about how that went.

…that’s it for today, Take Care!

No comments: