Friday, April 18, 2008

Bachelor Weekend

So this weekend is my best friend Jerry's' bachelor party and I can't wait! We leave in about 3.5hrs and counting to a cabin near Shaver Lake for 3 days. The cabin has a shuffleboard table :) In fact, that's pretty much the only reason that we booked the cabin that we did. Anyways, so that means that I will have nothing to do with my senior project all weekend and my 80% presentation in on Monday! I'm not sweatin' it, our group did a lot of hard work this week to prepare so we should be good to go. I guess we will find out when Monday comes.

I have another wedding with NGP coming up next weekend that I am totally stoked about! I can't wait to be done with school so I can shoot more and start putting more into photography. I'll be sure to post pics as soon as I get them.

P.S. My parents, Michele and I have been house hunting around town for the last few weeks and I'm getting really excited about one in particular. I cant give any details just yet but good things are to come.

Quote of the Blog: OK gang, you know the rules, no humping, no licking, no sniffing hineys. - Dumb and Dumber

No comments: