Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Miscellaneous Tuesday

So I haven't posted anything in almost a week so I thought I would give you all a heads up about whats been going on in my life lately. School is near complete and I am itching to graduate, total senioridous!! My senior project is coming together. Oh, my senior project if you dont already know is the complete design of a 5-level parking structure (4 stories tall and one underground level), including the re-design of a major intersection on CSU campus. We have a design group of 6 students including myself as the project leader. Its been a real challenge but cant wait to finish.

I take my FS (fundamentals of surveying) exam this weekend that I am totally not as prepared for as I would like due to the lack of time from senior project and other things going on. I already have my FE (fundamentals of engineering) certification which I received last year so I'm not stressing out too much over it. I just picked a bad time to take the exam right in the middle of my last semester. Wish me luck!

I just found out that Jared (my cousin in the previous post) is a pretty talented actor/videographer/writer. He has this video below on youtube that he just posted with his latest short movie. He directed, acted, shot the movie, and edited everything in about 8 hours. I think he can definitely go places if he puts his mind to it. Very talented! Take a few minutes and check it out.


No comments: