Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas '08

Well Christmas has already come and gone this year and it's seems to come and go much faster with each year I get older. It's one of those things that your parents tell you comes with age and they couldn't be more right! It never lasts as long as you would hope for :(


My grandpa got be an entire box full of some antique cameras that he has collected to add to my personal collection! It was probably the coolest gift of all coming from him. There were a few that even had the original box, instruction manuals, cases, straps, extra flash bulbs and everything. Super cool to a photo nerd like me! I've always wondered with old cameras just what exactly was shot through those lenses and the history of how they ended up in my hands. The fact that I am holding something that has created a snapshot in time many years before I was born and that someone out there may still have that picture... crazy to think about it in those terms.


Bear and Brodie were playing ALL DAY running around in the rain and I happened to get this shot of Bear before he jumped all over me. I just missed the focus but I liked it too much not to share.


The sky was just awesome the entire day. It's ever changing and always brings something new that you have never seen before and will never see again.


I hope everyone had a great Christmas and was able to spend it with their family and friends or if you don't like your family and friends that's cool too, just buy yourself presents and you'll never have to worry about returning a gift because you don't like it :)

Merry Christmas

No comments: