Monday, December 15, 2008

Lang Fmaily

WOW!!! I'm surprised I made it our alive from this shoot... (totally kidding Matt and Allie!)

It looks like the leaves have finally fallen at this special shooting spot but the light it produces still ceases to amaze me. I had the pleasure to be introduced to the Lang family when I met Michele and they are truly a fun bunch to be around. Kenton (the oldest) is a total goof ball and Landon (the younger) is such a ham when he wants to be (...key word on "wants"). Poor little dude woke up at 5am so it was way past nap time when we had our shoot. I managed to sneak out a few good pics in between the tears though.

Enjoy.


Kenton's got the Rock and Roll face going on and Landon has a little tear strolling down his cheek :(


...this one makes me laugh!





No comments: