Sunday, January 4, 2009

Coonce Family

The Coonce family are great friends of my family and I. Mike and Doylene have been around to watch me grow into the person I am today. When we finally got around to deciding a location, Mike had a hook-up at a local wrecking yard thought it might be cool to do them there. I was like a kid in a candy store with possible shooting locations and ideas when we showed up. It was totally worth it and we all had a blast exploring the site and checking out all the old rusted up cars. Maybe one day I will be able to go back and try to do another shoot there if I'm lucky enough.

Hope you all enjoy...







2 comments:

töff said...

Shiny! Who would think pix shot in a junkyard could be shiny? But your professionalism really comes through here, Derek. ... Hey Doy: yer kids inherited their dad's "tall" gene, huh. --Christopher

Derek Lapsley said...

I know really huh?!? All Mike's idea!!