Tuesday, May 13, 2008

e-Session: Mat and Kai

So I went out with my good friends Mat and Kai for their engagement session last Saturday and we had such a great time! There are the perfect compliment for one another. We started Downtown, worked our way through Tower and then out to some vineyard near Clovis. Of course we stopped by Bobby Salazars for a quesidilla, tacos, and a few GOOD beers first chance we got! We had no idea where we were going so we drove around town and jumped out at a few spots we thought might be cool. The entire shoot turned out great and was a blast! Check out the pics below and let me know what you think :)








HA-HA These pictures are classic! What a bunch of goof balls...


Check out these SWEET panoramic images! I just had to incorporate this awesome artwork into the shoot and wanted to include the entire wall. I have posted these images in a higher resolution than I usually do just so you can see the entire picture. The bottom picture is a blending of 13 individual pictures!!! Click on them and check them out in a higher resolution!


No comments: