Friday, May 9, 2008

Senior Project Almost Done!!

So my senior project is coming to an end with the semester. We had our final presentations last Monday and we did awesome. I am so very proud of our group and am really proud of our final product. I am proud to say that I was presented with a $100 gift card for the title of presenter of the semester!! I totally wasn’t expecting this and felt so honored. The other groups that presented were great so it made me feel pretty special :) I figured I would let you in on where all of my time has been going all semester. I attached a picture of my FABOLOUS group, Annette, Tarra, Chan, Darren, and Ilda! I also posted some pictures of our project drawings for you to check out. If you have any questions I would be more than happy to give the answers.

P.S. I graduate next Friday!!!!! YAY





1 comment:

Jasen said...

Awesome dude! Now, if you ca remember where you left your goofy graduation cap ten you'll be ready to walk soon!! WOO HOO!