Monday, May 19, 2008

NO MORE HOMEWORK!!

I’ve done it!! I have finally graduated from California State University, Fresno!! Actually me and my girlfriend Michele have. I graduated from the college of Engineering with a BS in Civil Engineering and Michele graduated in the college of Health and Human Services with a BS in Environmental Health Science.

It is such a relief to finish all my projects, never take another collegiate exam and never complete one more homework assignment. I want to say thank you to everybody, my family, my friends, my professors, and anyone who has helped me through my path. There has been a lot of long hours put in and a lot of hard work to get where I am today and I have to say that I am pretty proud of Michele and myself. A special thank you to my parents for supporting me, pushing me to better myself and strive for nothing but the best of what you can do. They always told me that you can achieve anything you set your mind to with hard work and dedication and I couldn’t have done it without them. I love you guys! Here are a few pics from graduation. Enjoy...

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.” Dr. Seuss






No comments: